First of all...🙃🙃🙃

Welcome! This should have been my very first post and I do apologise for that. I'm very new to blogging and I'm yet to understand how it really works. Well, until then, this is what I plan to do with my blog. I should be posting at least thrice a week. I know it is poor and I apologise for that. Subsequently (hopefully) the frequency will improve. With that said, this is the plan.

1. Sunday Chops: This will be featured on Sundays, obviously. Here I will pick any Christian topic of my choice and talk about it to the best of my knowledge. As I am very far from perfect, I hope to hear from you through the comment column. Maybe we can learn a thing or two from ourselves.

2. Midweek Banter: This is more like a freestyle on any topic I choose...or you choose depending on how this blog unfolds. It will be featured on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. I am totally open to honest criticism.

3. People's Weekend: This happens to be my personal favourite. I interview various people on  a random topic of my choice(or yours) and I post their comments here. This can come on Fridays or Saturdays.
 
This blog was created so that I can improve my spiritual life, writing culture and public speaking. I hope you can join the ride and help a sister. Thank you!!

Comments

  1. Welcome to blogging. I like that you've scheduled what you plan to do on your blog, and hope that you follow it through with the same enthusiasm you've started with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you planned this. However, you haven't been able to stick to the plans. I understand you could be constrained by time, but I think you should try and make it once in a week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Till This Day

The Hustle

Blue Baby